|Seated Shoulder Height (in)||Weight (lbs)||Height (in)
|Forward Facing:||15 - 21.5 with backrest||40 - 120||38 - 63 with backrest
ISOFLEX Flexible Lower Connection System
secures the booster seat to the vehicle in seconds from either side of the booster seat with two clicks and a pull. ISOFLEX prevents the booster seat from becoming a projectile when not in use, and stabilizes it during a crash.
Base with SafeCell Technology
designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt (submarining) during impact, thus minimizing the risk of abdominal injury
- Quick-Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts the head restraint from the front of the seat for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety
- Easy-Remove Cover for cleaning convenience.
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides provide clear indication of the positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder belt
- Armrests provide a natural and comfortable place to rest arms
- 120 lb (54.4 kg) Weight Capacity in Booster Mode for safety and comfort as your child grows
- True Side Impact Protection distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, contains the head and body, and keeps the head, neck and spine "in true" or aligned, to limit injury
- Retractable Cup Holders are designed to hold children's cups and snacks
- Removable Back allows the booster seat to easily convert to a backless booster while maintaining safety of SecureGuard
- MSRP (CAD) $199.99